~

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:15 pm, edited 10/22/09 6:18 am - .., WA
~
Helen_Anne
on 10/14/09 12:53 am - Bremerton, WA

I don't know of any surgeon's who do reversials... but what I can tell you... I had those feelings too...  for me they passed in a week or so... I cried so much right after surgery... I hated that it was a full time job for me to get in all my water and protein.  Nothing really tasted good...  but when I was able to start eating more regular foods... I felt better about my decision to have surgery.

I hope these feeling past quickly.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

reenieb
on 10/14/09 2:36 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi - do you mean you had your gastric bypass surgery this past Monday - as in 2 days ago? Oh, please give this some time. Your body needs to heal, you've had major surgery. Listen to your body right now, redirect your focus on what your body is telling you it needs. It needs to rest; it needs nutrition, even the tiny bit you are allowed right now. It needs hydration. I hope that you have people around you right now who are supportive and who can help you. But please do yourself a favor and turn off those negative feelings. Look what you've been through to get this far! It looks as if you had to fight your insurance company (appeal) to get this covered - good for you! You pursued this because you know you deserve to live a full and happy and productive life, as a healthy, whole human being. Trust me, almost everyone feels the same way you do right now and if you're anything like me, food has always been a source of comfort for you - and now that comfort has been taken away. Find comfort in different ways - the people you love and who love you; your pets; your hobbies and passions; yourself. Be well and please let us know how you're doing. Maureen
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
jillianD
on 10/14/09 5:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh you poor thing!  ((HUGS))  I know that you are having a rough time right now and regretting what you have done but it will get better.  Just do what you need to do, walk, sip and rest.  Stay here and look at the before and after pics.  Be gentle with yourself.  You can make this work!!
Come here and tell us your problems, most likely someone here has gone through the same thing and will have some advise for you.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 6:55 am, edited 10/22/09 6:17 am - .., WA
~
thisbe777
on 10/16/09 1:47 pm, edited 10/16/09 1:47 pm
please call your doctor - he may be able to help you get through these first few days....

i threw up everything i tried to take in the first few days - but it does get better and you are worth it!!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Graci
on 10/16/09 6:36 am
Dreamweaver, keep the faith, don't give up so easily! You were strong enough to fight for this, now give it a chance to change your life for the better.
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 2:52 am, edited 10/22/09 6:16 am - .., WA
~
MacawMother
on 10/17/09 6:17 am
I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better!   Hang in there! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 5:09 am, edited 10/22/09 6:19 am - .., WA

~

Most Active