First appointment with surgeon is scheduled!

MacawMother
on 10/12/09 6:56 am
I went to the seminar last week at Surgical Bariatrics Northwest.  I actually learned a lot.  They really have their stuff together there.  It was a very imformative presentation.  I turned in my paperwork after the meeting.  I called today and scheduled my first appointment with Dr. Pennings!  Woo hoo!   Tuesday October 20th at 11:15 a.m.  That will be here before you know it!  I'm more than ready.  I've got my medical records ready, a letter from my doctor recommending the surgery, and I'm just ready to do this already!  It's been in the works for years and I'm tired of waiting.
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/12/09 2:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Congrats on your 1st steps . Exciting times .

jillianD
on 10/12/09 3:10 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Woo hoo, good for you!!  You are right, the time will totally fly by!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

loving_grace
on 10/18/09 2:35 pm - Spokane, DC
I just looked at his website this weekend.  (I'm in Spokane too.)  It does look good.  I am going to call tomorrow morning and can't wait to get started on the process.  Can I ask - does your insurance cover it, or are you on medicaid, or? 

Good luck!!
MacawMother
on 10/18/09 5:38 pm
Yes, my insurance does cover it.  I have Blue Cross Blue Shield.  The seminars are free; you just need to RSVP.  They'll send you out a folder with lots of information in it as well as some forms for you to fill out. 

Good luck to you!  Let me know what happens!
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Most Active