Kitsap County Peeps....

Helen_Anne
on 10/12/09 4:26 am - Bremerton, WA

Or any one willing to travel to Silverdale... there is a new Goodwill (across from Costco)... that is VERY NICE.... I went there yesterday... and came home with several skirts, sweaters, jackets... some with the orginal tags on them... I saw many labels from Jones of New York and J Jill.  I wish I was about 2 inches shorter... cuz I would clean up on some new pants... but alas... I am 5'10"...

Clearly people who wear a size 12 or 14 have WAY better taste than the size 24/26's I shopped there for before.  I just started shopping at Value Village (FYI the one in Victoria BC is amazing!!) and Goodwill... I never knew I could find such great clothes!!!  I have been wearing my SIL's clothes for the past year... but as I enter into fall and winter... I have nothing to wear.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

LisaLooLoo
on 10/12/09 6:33 am
Thanks for the info Helen!  We're in Port Orchard so not far at all.  I will definitely go there once I have my surgery.  As my size goes down, I've been concerned about spending so much money on clothes for work.  What a great idea to shop at GW or V.V.  Thanks!!!
Kathy P.
on 10/14/09 1:44 pm - Port Orchard, WA

Thanks for the tip Helen. I end up going to Costco in Gig Harbor since I live in Port Orchard. However, I will make a drive up to Silverdale and check  out the GW.
I'm having to buy new jeans every few weeks, and it's getting a bit pricey! Nice, but pricey

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Most Active