My Latest "Wow" Moment

Alan S.
on 10/11/09 2:48 pm - Saint Michael, MN
Hello My Fellow WA OH'ers!

As I was getting ready for my Sunday jog this afternoon, I noticed a small bump protruding from my chest that wasn't there before (or at least the past 12 years). I quickly realized that it is actually the posterior tip of my st...ernum, and that I have now lost enough fat on my upper torso that I am getting some definition back! Now I need to work on my abs to bring out a 6 pak... or maybe a 4 pak! 

Here is a picture that I took last month when I was in Kona, Hawaii with my wife Shashi.  I guess this is my official 10/11 month post-op picture.  It was taken on 09/18/2009 at the Four Seasons resort.  We went there for my 45th birthday dinner.  After dinner (and after the sun went down), Shashi and I went for a very long walk on the wonderfully manicured beach at the resort. 

Take Care!

Alan

LisaAnn
on 10/12/09 12:35 am - WA
Congratulations on your loss!!! What a beautiful picture!!!! I bet the beach was gorgeous!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

celinejen
on 10/13/09 6:03 am - Kirkland, WA
Those are the best "Wow" moments, enjoy.... everyone of them. My favorite was discovering I actually had hip bones, who knew? LOL

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

Most Active