Madigan Green Book?

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 3:17 am
I cannot find my green book - I sorta just wanted to know what was going on for the liquid diet, what I can and can't have. I needed to go to the grocery store to get a few things today and alas I don't have my green book HELP!!
slimmingdown1lastti
me

on 10/9/09 3:59 am
2-7 days after surgery
goal 48 ounces ( 1 oz medicine cups)
clear liquids hot or cold that one can see through
water
clear broth or bouillon
coffee/tea (decaffeinated)
low calorie cranberry juice
Popsicle (sugar free)
apple juice (dilute 50:50 with water)
grape juice (dilute 50:50 with water)
sugar free jell-o
crystal light

start taking multivitamins at day 3
no gum/
2nd week full liquid diet
sugar free/low fat beverage and cream soup choices
2 to 3 weeks
60-120 grams of protein
all food from week 1
soy milk (unsweet)
non fat yougurt - light plain or sugar free (no fruit/seeds)
low-fat strained cream soup
sugar free puddling slim fast
sugar free cocoa
powdered or liquid protein supplements: Designet Whey,EAS Carb
contro, isopure sportpharma
All products should be made with enriched milk
recipe of enrichedmilk - To 1 quart of fluid nonfat milk: add 1 up of nonfat powder mix well and refrigerate.
-To i cup of fluid nonfat milk : add 1/4 cup nonfat milk powder. mixx well...refrigerate
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 4:11 am

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER THANK YOU SO  MUCH~!

slimmingdown1lastti
me

on 10/9/09 4:34 am
What funny is I was just thinking about you. I was coming to see if you had posted. Imi happy you made it through your surgery well. Im sure you went to sleep and woke back up and it was over. Good luck on your journey...
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 5:45 am

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts! I've had a much better day today, getting enough fluids, walking around more, getting some of my homework done.. I think I'm doing well, wish I was on the full liquids already though, but I think that's just my brain telling me that it needs food when my stomach doesnt reallwant food... it's weird the way this surgery messes with your brain...

slimmingdown1lastti
me

on 10/9/09 6:36 am
It seems like the closer I get to surgery the less I am eating. Im starting to feel like it is all a mental thing. With the surgery your body goes through so much. I just know that this time next year I will be better in health and look better physically. A few days and you will be on full liquid diet. You probably be ready for he soft foods too. Have you gone to the support group meetings on post?
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 4:32 pm
im just ready to get my drain removed. It's horrible, and really the thig that hurts the most, I dont have much other pain right now except for the drain area... I try and keep looking towards the future and hoping that next year things will be a million times better, we will BOTH be better!
I'm going to go to the support group meeting on Tuesday I think, if I can get myself out of the house I think it will be good for me... do you go to them?
jillianD
on 10/9/09 12:18 pm, edited 10/9/09 12:18 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Just and FYI  They have clear protein at the commissary.  It is in the vitamin aisle.

I hope you are feeling better this evening.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 4:30 pm
Thanks so much, I got some, going in for my green book on Tuesday

the night got much better thanks for the concern :)
netta
on 10/14/09 5:00 am
Hello,,my name is Redd
There is a weight loss surgery support group ,for anyone who has had it done or going thru the pathway,,we meet every thursday,5-7 pm, at the ACS Building( army community service building,,also the welfare/WIC center) on Liggett ave,,down the street from the bowling alley on FT. Lewis, please come ,everyone is welcomed to be there,we discuss all aspects of the surgeries,the doctors, food ,clothing ,family and everything in between,
this is a great group,,unlike the one at the Nutrician center,,we have all been thru what you are going thru,all types of surgeries all age groups,
Please come
Our group name is Madigan Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, We have been active for over 3 years now,so please come ,,this is military families helping the military

REDD

Most Active