Going to Surgical Bariatrics Northwest Seminar tonight!

MacawMother
on 10/6/09 6:37 am, edited 10/6/09 7:11 am
Today is the first step to becoming healthy!  I'm going to the Surgical Bariatrics Northwest Seminar (Dr. Pennings) tonight in Post Falls, ID.  I've got my health questionnaire and patient history complete.  My doctor is writing a letter of recommendation for the surgery.  I have my medical records in hand.  I have my insurance booklet with me.  I called the insurance company (a second time) and asked the necessary questions and wrote down the answers.  I have a friend going with me for support (she's scheduled for surgery next month!)  I am soooo ready and I hope all goes well and I get a consultation appointment set up right away!

Yeah... me!

Oh, I'd just like to thank everyone here and the creators of Obesity Help website!  I have not told many people about my choice to do this because I don't need any negativity.  I only need supportive people in my life!

MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
jillianD
on 10/7/09 1:37 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sounds like you are ready for this big change.  Let us know how it goes!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 1:25 pm, edited 12/11/09 11:48 am - .., WA
All my best to you! I hope you have a wonderful outcome :)
Most Active