Juicy P

juicyprincess
on 9/23/09 2:29 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey all, sorry its been so long, life has been super crazy and busy. School is going fast and keeping up is hard, but i am doing it. I have also had to miss all my support meetings because they are at night, when i am at school.
I have finally found a protein that works great for me, Champions Stack choclate. I know i tried it before but finally its working for me. I am not gagging and it doesnt make me sick.
I am down to 190 as of yesterday. I am in a size 14. I am so glad i did this, massage school would not have worked if i was still the bigger me. I see some girls at school who are bigger and they really struggle because the job is so physical.
I do admit i havent been as phsycially active as i need, i go for a bike ride and a good walk like once a week each, i had been doing yoga once a week or so, but i need time to study, and then the 4 yr old wants to go to the library or play. i have to cook and clean. I can only do my best.
Well, that is it for now. I will try and upload pictures soon, i am down to using my laptop at mcdonalds while my son plays or at starbucks while he is at preschool. so i will be limited access for a while. sacrafice is good, and life changes are great...i dont regret a single thing!
xoxoxo

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Helen_Anne
on 9/23/09 2:49 am - Bremerton, WA

WOW.. congrats on your weight loss!!

I would love to organize a bike right for some of us on this board... I think there are at least 3 or 4... but I am sure I can get my friend to come down and bike with us.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

juicyprincess
on 9/23/09 3:03 am - Tacoma, WA
sounds fun...you will have to count me out for now. I am ALWAYS doing homework, studying for a test (yup i have one EVERY weekday) or getting in my massage hours (we have to have so many hours before graduation). I would be totally game this spring...
U look FANTASTIC

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
pnw
on 9/23/09 4:48 am - Vashon, WA
There you are!!! I wondered what happened - Life happened.  No worries - you are doing great and you are moving forward.  It's hard to make progress standing still you know :D

Helen.....bike ride - I can do that.  Well after I recover from surgery.  I used to bike 40 miles a night - really.  As soon as I got home I got on my bike and rode until it was time to get home before dark.

I miss those days. 

I think my knees and back will dictate that time table.

In the meantime--Juicy - keep us posted when you need bodies to practice on :D
You are an inpiration
Mary - Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Helen_Anne
on 9/23/09 5:09 am - Bremerton, WA

Spring time looks good to me... 

I am hoping to get more people to do the Cycle the Wave next year... OMG it was SO Much fun!!! There are 3 routes   25, 40 and 65... I would like to do the 40mile one next year... but the 65 mile one has too many hills for me to even concider.... but who knows what a couple of years of biking may do to change my mind.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

debbie O.
on 9/23/09 6:01 am - snohomish, WA

We kind of hijacked JP's message but I would love to find some women to ride bikes with too.  I've started riding with the DH on Sundays on the bike trail but GF's are fun to ride with. So count me in for some rides if you please.

Debbie

thisbe777
on 9/23/09 5:52 pm
here's hoping i can actually ride a bike someday!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

S.A.R.A.
on 9/24/09 3:55 am - Tacoma, WA
JP~

OMG I am so proud of you!!! You have stepped out of the same old daily life to do something you are passionate about!

I too have been missing meetings because I have been training for my big bike ride and soccer practice. I miss the support and helping to encourage others.

I too would love to get a team together for riding. YOU CAN DO IT GIRLS!!! I just got back home from my first organized ride. 265 miles in three days. The last day was 105.8 miles and I finshed the whole ride. I won't lie I hurt, I cried and I didnt not to get on my bike the third day... but owht the encouragement and support of a few other riders I was able to pound the pavement and finish every last mile.

Hugs to all of you and hope to see all of you soon!!!!

~Michelle
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Susan O.
on 9/24/09 8:47 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
HI J!
  I have really missed you! So glad to hear you re-tried the protein and it's working! I did open the private TTNT discussion board, so hopefully it will start to get some use and be a support to you until you can get back to the meetings. Anxiously awaiting pictures!
Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

pnw
on 9/24/09 11:41 am - Vashon, WA
 I think the inspiration that came from the orig - message (from JP) is what starting this ball rolling.  The best part of her message is that she dared to step outside herself and go for a dream.  So the first message started us thinking about the other messages and so and so and.........

Inspiration - that is what this space is about and JP - you have inspired us - just as the others here have inspired.  

OK - so I am a little jazzed here - I have surgery on Sat.  But bottom line - people like JP and those who are changing themselves one pound at a time have the ability and strength to pay it forward - to inspire - to reach beyond themselves and well - live.

You all rock - 
Peace - Mary - Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Most Active