RE: Lisa Ann

Cathy R.
on 9/14/09 5:17 am - yelm, WA
So nice to hear from you Lisa Ann.  Dr Martin did my seminar and I was impressed with him then.  I'm glad you are feeling so much better.  Take care.
Cathy R    
Turtle13
on 9/14/09 4:52 am - WA
Hey there! Lisa, I was so loopy when they wheeled me in, I had no recollection of talking with you or Rebecca. Hubby had my tummy hurting telling me all the crazy thing I was saying/doing while all drugged up. Hubby said they forgot to give me a shot of pain meds at first so I was hurting so bad. Then they kept giving me more so I was feeling really good. LoL

I also got to share a room with Jamie91868. Jamie, thanks for putting up with me for those few days. It was definitely crazy. Not in a bad way at all. The docs and nurses were so awesome at Madigan.

Okay, just wanted to chime in here. Rebecca, congrats on hitting your 80 pound mark!!!
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
rebeccaford
on 9/14/09 2:55 pm - Honolulu, HI
Lisa!  Girl you were looking not so good when I saw you :-)  Did you get to have a chest xray or CT scan?    Lovely going thru the tests.  I was so shocked that you were gone when I got there the next day!  Great news, though!!!  Did you get your DS?  Us revision chicks are tricky :-)  I hope you got the surgery you wanted and sounds like you are doing well.  Were they able to do lap on you? 

Turtle, girl, you were higher than a kite!  You introduced me to everyone and they all had nicknames like dan the man or something and sista from anotha motha and a mother from another motha...it was hilarious, but not too funny cuz I know you were hurting.  Hope you are feeling better, too!!  When I saw you, my favorite nurse was taking care of you :-) 

Take good care, ladies!  I have one more visit to Madigan tomorrow to check on LisaB and then all my girls are done with surgery until I find more girls! 

Muuuwah!  Love ya!  Rebecca
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

Turtle13
on 9/14/09 3:25 pm - WA
Good Lawd Rebecca, hubby said I was actin a fool up in there. I couldn't help it, I was higher than a kite. I had no idea I said that. I called hubby over to read it and he was like, "Yup, you were talking crazy to Rebecca and she was trying to get outta there." Girl, I was out my mind! Hubby said my girlfriend had brought me balloons and cards and a teddy bear. He said everytime she showed me something, all I said was, "I love it!" Then there was the music balloon and I kept banging it against the bar above the bed to make it sing. He said it was going off like 20 times. (I"m so embarrassed.) Then he said I asked everybody if they wanted to see my scars and I was showing all my business. Girl, never again. LoL
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
Most Active