RE: Lisa Ann

Tania I.
on 9/10/09 6:30 pm, edited 9/11/09 11:39 am - McChord AFB, WA
Hi everyone! I had my VSG at Madigan on Tuesday 9-8. Lisa came into my room on Wed. 9-9. We were roomates for a day. Please keep her in prayers as she was not feeling well when I went home yesterday! She said she may go home on sunday and I'm anxious to hear from her to see how she is doing.

Thanks and take care!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Cathy R.
on 9/11/09 5:57 am - yelm, WA
Who was your surgeon?  I'll also be watching and waiting for Lisa Ann to post, hope she is doing better.
Cathy R    
Tania I.
on 9/11/09 7:32 am - McChord AFB, WA
We had the same surgeon,  Dr. Martin.
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
rebeccaford
on 9/11/09 11:16 am - Honolulu, HI
Well I just stopped by to see Lisa and she was discharged. Sweet. Turtle was in the bed next to hers and she had just finishd up with her surgery. She's hurting a little but that's what the pain pump is for. She had tons of family there and was about ready to get up and walk. So looks like everyone is doing ok!

I hit the 80 lb mark today and I saw one of my nurses from when I was in the hospital. She kind of recognized me. So I'm glad I haven't change too much!
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

Fr33P4m
on 9/11/09 11:36 am
RNY on 12/04/12 with
Thanks for the updtae. Glad to hear she got to go home.

[Highest: 295] [Surgery Day: 264]  [Goal: 150] ​[Height: 5'61/2"]          

Tania I.
on 9/11/09 11:38 am - McChord AFB, WA
I'm glad she was discharged, I was worried about her!!!

Congrats on your weight loss, Rebecca! See ya soon at a support group meeting!!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Cathy R.
on 9/14/09 5:18 am - yelm, WA
Thank you for letting me know, he did my seminar and I liked his presentation.  I will look for him again. 
Cathy R    
Dapme
on 9/11/09 11:05 am - kingwood, TX
Aww..I hope she feels better soon!

Denise
newlisab
on 9/11/09 2:32 pm
80 lbs???  Wow wow wow!!  Congrats!!!!!  Glad everyone is doing well~
Lisa ~ 
262/138
124lbs LOST =post op   size 2-4
-

LisaAnn
on 9/13/09 5:21 pm - WA

Thank you Tania!!! It was so nice to meet you..even though I was miserable! I did  not end up  with internal  bleeding or a leak  as they first suspected! Thank GOD!

I  got better fast, and  they asked if I wanted  to go home  Friday!! I was thrilled! I  jumped on that and my husband came and got me.  We left around  5PM.

How are you  feeling???? I am okay...sore, tired,but Okay! I hope  you are too!

I  saw Kim too....she just got there when I was leaving. I went and  visited  with her and  her husband  for a few, but she was tired! It was  nice to see her in recovery though!! I  had been waiting  and waiting for  her all that day!

Rebeccca, WOOOO HOOOOO on your 80 pounds! That  just rocks! Sorry I was sleeping when you came...I got  your  card,  but the nurses took it with my clear liquid tray, so I could not call you.  They even  looked for it, but no lucki! Thanks for coming by! That  was just so  awesome of you!

Well, I am about typed out. I will post an update later, but this is about it!!!!

Thanks  EVERYONE!!! Oh yea,  DR. MARTIN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Most Active