Seattle Area DS Support Group Meeting - Dr Rabkin is planning on attending

Kathy H.
on 9/8/09 12:58 pm - Kent, WA
The Seattle area DS support group meeting is this coming Saturday, September 12. We were just notified that Dr Rabkin plans to be in attendance.

He usually spends the first 45 minutes giving his WLS presentation (I *always* learn something when he does), and then opens up the floor to questions. It's a great opportunity to run any questions you have by one of the country's leading DS and revision surgeons.

Any surgeon's patients are welcome, as is anyone interested in learning more about the DS.

The regular group of DSers that attend have anywhere from several months to several years experience with living the DS life, and very generously share their knowledge and experience with anyone who is interested. The format is informal and conversational.

The meeting begins at 3pm, and is held in the back room of the Southcenter Sizzler in Tukwila. If you have any questions about the meeting, please don't hesitate to PM me with your contact information, and I'll get you in touch with one of our two co-leaders.

Hope to see you there!

Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

EricW
on 9/14/09 12:40 am - Kettle Falls, WA
Had a great time at the meeting.  I appologize that I didn't get everyones names and faces put together.  Met Lisa for breakfast Sunday morning at the Maltby Cafe.  That place is the bomb.  Food was really good/really big and had a great chat.  I will assault that big cinnamon roll next time, I was scared this trip.

I enjoyed chatting with you all and seeing the Doc.

Thanks Laura for putting these together and sending the reminders.  Have a great week all.  EW
Most Active