AUBURN SEPTEMBER SUPPORT GROUP MEETING REMINDER

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 9/8/09 1:26 am - WA
Don't forget to RSVP if you plan on coming to the Support Group/ Potluck/BBQ pool party on the 12th. (253) 939-8865  Merrilou
thisbe777
on 9/8/09 11:35 am
i'd love to go, but the thought of going to a potluck bbq while i'm on this preop liquid diet sounds a bit too masochistic....  i'm having enough fun with my own refrigerator looking at me.....  i might catch up with you all after my surgery, though!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Laurie Landy
on 9/8/09 5:20 pm - Puyallup, WA
I thought I allready replied asking if it is ok if I am new to attend this event?  Also can spouses attend? 

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 9/9/09 12:22 am, edited 9/9/09 12:27 am - WA
Jeris, you should come and see what good for you things the group brings! It will be a good time to visit with folks who are on the same journey as you are on! Hope to see you Saturday!

Laurie, Spouses - Kids - Friends everyone is welcome! I just need to know how many are coming and what you want to bring, A no sugar dessert would be great! 

Merrilou
Donna Childress
on 9/9/09 7:09 am - Maple Valley, WA
Merrilou,

So glad I checked the OH message board.  I was all set to go to the Eagles tonight at 6:30.  The potluck/BBQ pool party sounds wonderful and I'm so sorry to reply and let you know that Brad and I won't be able to attend.  We've got to help our daughter move back to Corvalis, Oregon to OSU this weekend for her third year of college.  What a bummer!  Believe me I'd rather be at the support group BBQ pool party than moving my daughter in what's to be the high 90's heat.  Hope lots of people RSVP for you - it will be fun.  I left a message with Dennis too.

ragadolly/Donna

Most Active