I can't believe I forgot to post this..

Nicki H.
on 9/5/09 2:46 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
My good friend, Wendy who had RNY on Aug 10th, who then went back to the hospital with MANY issues only to develop pneumonia....well she was released from the hospital last Wed/Thurs.  She still has her feeding tube, but doesn't have to use it.  She is very sore and having issues with the tube, but will get it out sometime this month.

so, I just wanted to say THANK YOU all for your prayers and support.  They really helped pull her through knowing that there were people pulling and praying for her that she didn't even know.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Susan O.
on 9/5/09 7:00 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Great news! Tell her to keep with the program and keep healing!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Fr33P4m
on 9/5/09 7:38 am
RNY on 12/04/12 with
That's great to hear.
Sheryl R.
on 9/6/09 11:37 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Nicole,
This is good news!  I'll continue to pray for a full recovery.  Remind her to keep sipping and walking.

Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

pnw
on 9/6/09 12:55 pm - Vashon, WA
 Thanks you for your follow up post.  I am happy to hear she is out and on the mend.  

Blessings
Mary
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 9/8/09 8:29 am - WA
Great news!   Merrilou
Donna Childress
on 9/9/09 7:33 am - Maple Valley, WA
Thank God Wendy is out of the hospital and well on her way to a full recovery.  I've been thinking about her often.  Thank you so much for letting us all know she is so much better. 

ragadolly/donna

Nicki H.
on 9/10/09 2:59 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
You all are great!  Thank you and Wendy says thank you for all the prayers, positive thoughts and well wishes!

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Lisa O.
on 9/14/09 5:04 am - Snoqualmie, WA

Hi Nicki!

I'm so glad to hear that your friend is doing o.k.  That's great news!

How are you doing?

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Most Active