Workout and meal planning partner in the Puyallup area.

mese22
on 9/2/09 6:19 pm
I work in the Federal Way area and live in the Puyallup area.  I am loooking for a partner to work with on meal planning together.  I would love to have someone to sit down and talk with about what meals we can prepare quickly and plan meals for the week in advance.  I am also interested in someone to exercise or workout with if interested. Hopefully we can be accountability partners for each other or at least motivation to continue this journey we have started.  Email me or respond to this posting. I am so glad I wondered upon this WA state site.
thisbe777
on 9/3/09 4:45 am
i live in federal way, twin lakes area.  i'm currenlty going to tacoma comm college.   i have a curves membership and plan on going back there once i'm cleared for it, but i wouldn't mind having a walking buddy.

i also like the idea of brainstorming menus..  i'm a foodie and a quasi-gourmet cook, and i am really looking forward to finding new recipes and adapting old ones to fit my new lifestyle. 
Helen_Anne
on 9/3/09 6:18 am - Bremerton, WA

I would love to an accountability partner.... I live in Bremerton... but I have relatives in Federal Way.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Laurie Landy
on 9/7/09 9:10 am - Puyallup, WA
Hey there I am Laurie.  I had Rny with Doc Oh there in Fed Way on 4/23/09.  I live in downtown Puyallup not far fromt the fair and good sam.  Where abouts in Puyallup are you.  Maybe we could get a small group of us together and brainstorm.  I still struggle with what I can eat and its nice to hang out with people that have been through the same thing and can relate.  :-)  You can email me here or at LaurieM1966@yahoo.  Let's all get together!!

mese22
on 1/13/10 9:19 am
Hi Laurie. I am just seeing your post from a long time ago.  I will email you about getting a group together.

Most Active