Surgery moved up!!

newlisab
on 8/27/09 5:44 am
Whoo hoooo...the surgeon moved me up to the 14th of Sept!!!  yeah and OH CRAP!!! Now the Nerves are setting in!!!!
Lisa ~ 
262/138
124lbs LOST =post op   size 2-4
-

pnw
on 8/27/09 6:17 am - Vashon, WA
How exciting for you........what is your prep
Thinking good thoughts
mary
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

newlisab
on 8/27/09 6:38 am
As far as a diet ( fast ect?) I guess nothing...Dr. Martin didnt say a thing....My preop is on the 9th so I guess maybe they'll tell me then?
Did find out that I have gallstines and fatty liver though 
Lisa ~ 
262/138
-

netta
on 9/3/09 3:27 pm
Hi ,my name is Redd, if you are military and can get on a Ft. Lewis, there is a weight loss surgery support group ,we meet on thursday 5-7pm, at the ASC building,the welfare and WIC building ,down the street from the bowling alley-on Liggett Ave.
It is a self lead group from people like me who have had the surgery or are thinking about it,you will get the support and understanding we need,questions answered and told what to expect from people who have been there
So please come,if you can get on base,bring your friends too if they need help
thanx
MSW will not settle
on 8/27/09 11:36 am
  Congratulations!!!

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

newlisab
on 8/27/09 5:12 pm
Thank you :<)  I will be needing those support groups when I get there....should be the first part of Oct!!!
Lisa ~ 
262/138
-

rebeccaford
on 9/1/09 11:00 am - Honolulu, HI
Congrats!!  I'll write more later.  I'm on a quick vaca with my hubby.  I will see you soon, though!!  :-)  In the hospital!!  Woo hoo!
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

newlisab
on 9/1/09 7:04 pm
I saw that..super cute 'do' btw :<)
Lisa ~ 
262/138
-

Most Active