You can now log your food right here on OH. We need to use it! (cross post)

Lisa O.
on 8/25/09 6:07 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hi all!

The Food tracker is now available for our use right here on OH.  We all need to start using it so we can load the data base with nutrition information on our favorite foods.  I have notified OH that then need to load more of the fast food restaurant info as well, but any thing with a  nutrition label can be added. 

Here's how it works:

Go to My OH
Go to Health Tracker
Click on the "Nutrition" tab

You can enter a food by typing in the search box.  If it doesn't come up or the measurement doesn't make sense for your purposes then you can enter your own information.  There's a message that says something like, "can't find what you're looking for?"

OR...

You can click on the "My Foods" tab
Click on "Create New Foods" and enter all the nutritional information from the nutrition label.

The more we use it the better the data base will be!

You can also track your water intake, look at your total calorie count and nutritional totals by day or slice and dice it any way you want.

It's a pretty good tool! 

Enjoy the convenience!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

kayakinbum
on 8/27/09 5:27 pm - Seattle, WA
VSG on 02/23/10 with
Thanks for the info Lisa!  :)

----------------

Off topic:  I went to the seminar on Tuesday night and I really liked Dr. McMahon.  I came right home and filled out all the paperwork and my first appt is next Wednesday.  I'm thinking things might move pretty quickly since I've had all of the pre-tests required already within the last year for different reasons.  :)

~ Laura
Lisa O.
on 8/31/09 6:39 am - Snoqualmie, WA

Hi! 
Sorry, I don't think I responded to this post though I meant to! 

I'm so glad you liked Dr. McMahon. 

Keep me posted and please tell him that I recommended him.  He's such a good guy!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Most Active