Can I have one Please? X POST

Kathy P.
on 8/24/09 3:45 pm - Port Orchard, WA
I didn't make a huge deal outta reaching my 100 lb. loss, but something changed tonight. I felt my clavicals (collar bones).  I got a bit of a tan from vacation, so the definition in my upper chest and collar bone/shoulder area is more pronounced. 
                  Collar Bone Close-up  Okay, NOT THAT PRONOUNCED!!

I spent quite a bit of time "feeling myself up",  and really taking in and being very mindful of how it feels to feel my bones again.

So then, I thought, Damn! I DO WANT ONE OF THOSE CARD THINGIES!!!

I have Googled, Live-seached, Binged, Banged, Stomped, hit Ctrl/Alt/Del, Yahoo'd, and OH'd all over the place.  But I cannot figure out how and where to get one! 
CONFUSION - Windows Live
*sigh* so can someone please be kind enough to direct me in the general direction?

Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
dewy3
on 8/25/09 12:17 am - Rochester, WA
Kathy, 

Congrats.  I know how you feel.  I just had a weekend at the beach and found my hip bones.  Yes sleeping on the ground can make you feel bones that you thought you had enough padding on.  I am down 134 pounds today and I would love to get one of those Down 100 pounds cards too. 

Cherryl

bombshellintraining
on 8/28/09 1:03 pm - Port Orchard, WA
I had my made about a year ago by JUDY C.  - looks like she's still active - you might try checking to see if she can make one for you.

Looks like we're neighbors - I haven't been here for a long time, but I've been a naughty girl, so it's time to rein myself in and get back on track.

Shari

Shari M.

Most Active