Approved......now what

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/09 7:47 am - .., WA
Hello everyone,   Well, I called insurance today to see if they needed any more info and answer any questions they have. Well, the gal said I was approved this morning. Wow, did not expect that.   So now I am excited and scared to death at the same time. Its hard to bounce with excitement when I know there is risk and my life is about to be very different. Not to mention how big of a coward I am.   That being said….I am grateful for this chance. Grateful to God for opening doors. Grateful that I have insurance and can have this. Grateful to all of you who prayed for Gods will to be done and kept me in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks guys!! (((hug)))   WOW….my mind has to catch up to this.    
jennay
on 8/22/09 8:03 am
awesome news! Now you'll get a date from your surgeon and be able to get on with your new healthier lifestyle! Congratulations... oh, and keep coming here. It has been so helpful to me- I don't post much- mostly just read.
curiousasacat
on 8/22/09 8:22 am - WA
Hey,  do what I did when I found out that I was approved ----- do the snoopy dance! Kelly
Melissa W.
on 8/22/09 12:41 pm - Nashville, TN
Congrats! Don't worry you will be great but I think what you feel is normal... scared of the unknown I call it. Will be in my prayers!
Most Active