Please Pray!

Cheryl N.
on 8/20/09 11:15 am - Des Moines, WA
Oh no! I'm so sorry!!! Prayers sent!!! Hugs to you and your good friend!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Sheryl R.
on 8/20/09 11:31 am - Buckley, WA
Oh my gosh, Nicole!  How scary.  I will be praying.  Keep us updated.

Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

Nicki H.
on 8/21/09 1:13 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Sheryl..how did your surgery go???

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Sheryl R.
on 8/21/09 2:18 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Nicole,
It went well and I'm doing fine.
I hope your friend is improving.  Still praying for her.

Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

Nicki H.
on 8/22/09 6:35 am - WA

Thank you for the continued prayers.  She now has pneumonia:(  Not completely confirmed, but that 's what it sounded like over the phone.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

LisaAnn
on 8/20/09 12:10 pm - WA

My prayers are going out for her as well!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Purple_Sparkles
on 8/20/09 12:28 pm
Hope things start changing. Sending prayers!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Judy O.
on 8/20/09 3:32 pm - Tacoma (Parkland), WA
I've added her to my list . . . she has a good friend in you to search out prayer warriors.
Nicki H.
on 8/21/09 1:16 am - WA
Thank you all for your prayers!  I was only able to talk to Wendy's dad last night.  IV techs were trying to put in a new IV...she keeps blowing sites.  He said she got up and walked last night for a bit.  Still in a lot of pain.  Very small progressive steps.  I am going to call her again today, she's got a TON of morphine on board so her speech doesn't always make sense.
I will update more later.
You ladies are AWESOME!!!  and guys too if there are any on here that I didn't see

Kathy P.
on 8/21/09 2:14 pm - Port Orchard, WA
I'm a bit late on this one, but sending prayers. Overlake is amazing, and she is in good hands! You take care of you, too!

Hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Most Active