Bettle ;)

sassietigger
on 8/18/09 1:52 am
Are you back?  How was your holidays to Germany?
Am looking forward to hearing from you and seeing some photos...
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Beetle
on 8/18/09 2:46 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

LOL too cute…… I was just getting ready to post an update :-)

We had a wonderful 3 weeks in Germany, pretty much everything about it was fantastic! I have 1100 photos to show off - they are all on my website. If you go have a look, please leave me a note in the guestbook, ok?

www . karin . zenfolio . com  (take out the spaces, they are just protection from bots).

Now I am back to the grind *sigh*. We are waiting to hear back from the Boeing co-ordinator re our move, but we have started getting out some boxes and pulling apart the first piece of furniture.

I would dearly love to see a number of you guys again, I just don't know where and when. My house isn't exactly fit for visits anymore. I am sad that I missed the conference and the last support groups, but it just didn't work out.

I do know I'll keep hanging around this message board, though. I'm glad I'll be able to stay in touch with you at least a bit this way.

We'll have a big yard sale on August 29 and 30, please tell everyone to come to that! Email me for the address, I don't dare put it in here.

We will have tons of electrical goods for sale (including an excellent treadmill, hardly used LOL) as well as furniture and bunches of other stuff.

I could really use some help getting rid of gear.

The following week we'll be packing up and cleaning, and then off to Oz at about September 5 or 6.

So there is my update. I sure wish we could stay a few more years.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Donna Childress
on 8/18/09 5:43 am - Maple Valley, WA
Glad you had such a wonderful trip to Germany.  I wish I could make it to your garage sale, but I have my son coming to visit from Hawaii and my daughter coming home to visit from Medford, Oregon - so I'm a bit tied up (but very happy about that). 

You're a wonderful gal and I sure loved talking to you at our Auburn Support Meetings.  Perhaps we could have a last get together with you at Applebee's, Azeteca, or somewhere (where ever you like) for happy hour 1/2 price hor's douerves (probably spelled wrong), or a light lunch or dinner, to say our farewells.  You could pick the time and place and post it on the site or to all your buddies so we can give you a happy send off????  Just an idea.

Donna/ragadolly

pnw
on 8/20/09 12:00 am - Vashon, WA
Moving is so hard on all.  If you lived closer to Vashon I would be your assistant.  I moved quite a bit before the kids were born.  Became a yard sale pro!!! 

Look forward to your posts once you are setteled again.

Happy trails
mary - vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Beetle
on 8/20/09 9:45 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Thanks, ladies.

We just found out our move date won't be September 5th, but August 31st!!!

We are freaking out here, I want a time machine so I can make it be October and be done with all this *sigh*

I'd love to arrange some sort of get-together, but I can't see myself making it  :-(

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active