meeting new friends at Bellevue-Did ya have fun??

countrygal41_41
on 8/16/09 2:21 pm
OH WOW!!!   Did I have fun??  YES!!!   I loved the clothing exchange on Friday, met some AWESOME new friends that evening, learned so very much about myself on Saturday and Saturday night, STRUTTED my stuff!!  (something this countrygal would NEVER EVER do at 320 lbs!)  

To all the sponsors...Bless YOU!!   

See all of you next year!!
Nancy Becker

curiousasacat
on 8/16/09 3:13 pm - WA
Sure hope to see ya next year if not earlier at the support groups!!  (Does this OH event happen every year? It's new to me)  Kelly
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/16/09 4:00 pm
DS on 09/27/23
Hi Kelly, the Ultra-Fantastic Clothing Exchange Coordinator!  Wow, is this girl organized!  Some of us talked about kidnapping you and taking you home to help us organize our homes!  You were just fantastic, and GREATLY APPRECIATED!

OH travels to different areas...last year we had 11 events (too many), and this year we're having 5 (more like it).  We've hit Chicago and made tons of new friends there, and now Seattle, where we made tons more new friends, and we really appreciated the reception we got!  Wow.  Such nice people and nice doctors, who have great office support.  This was a very fun time for OH.  Many of the doctors invited us to come back, and so did the attendees...we will definitely have some talks about it. Bo and I already did.

Now we're on to Dallas, then NY and Atlanta.  We will sure keep you updated as to what we decide for our 2010 schedule. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!
Kim
Laurie Landy
on 8/16/09 7:02 pm - Puyallup, WA
Oh please please please come back to our area.  I had such a good time and met so many nice people.  I was definately worn out by the end of the day but soooo worth it.  The fashion show was a blast.  I wasn't in it but I was hoping maybe next year?  The whole flow of everything went well.  It was very well organized.  And you know you guys could take home the samples you didn't have to eat them all there.  LOL  I just wanted to say thank you to all that were involved.  I brought my cousin and she loved it too.  What dates are you in Atlanta?  My best friend lives down there so I was just curious.  Hope to keep in touch with everyone!!!

Take care Laurie

nancy6
on 8/17/09 3:09 pm - Tacoma, WA
Kim - add my name to the list of those who had a fabulous time at the OH conference in Bellevue!!  I wasn't able to make it on Friday due to work commitments, but sure enjoyed being there all day and evening on Saturday.  Everything was very well organized and lots of fun (in spite of a DJ who no-showed).  Even that didn't put a damper on things - we were all so busy visiting and enjoying the time together that it wasn't a problem at all!  The vendors were great and the break-out sessions were very informative.  Sure hope OH decides to have another event in Seattle next year!  :)  Thanks so much for all the work you, Bo, Jeremy and everyone at OH and locally put into this!!

~Nancy~

Linda W.
on 8/17/09 12:08 am - Vancouver, WA
What an incredible weekend. I haven't walked, talked or laughed so much in years. The drive up (Vancouver, WA) was well worth it.
Thanks Kelly for making the clothing exchange happen. I scored, big time!
Great new friends that will give me a lift when I need it & I can return the favor. What a win/win situation.
Continued success to you all,
Linda

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/17/09 2:06 pm - Buckley, WA
Highjack - Linda , I really enjoyed visiting with you friday . You need to update your avatar picture , it doesn't look like you . lol .

Cynthia H.
on 8/17/09 2:55 am - Renton, WA
I really had a great time and made lots of new friends.
Thanks Kelly for the clothing exchange!!  I didn't end up finding anything, but it was still fun and lots of people got some great new things.
Thank you OH for putting on the event.  It really was fun!!!!
Hope to see you again soon!

Cindy  

Chris M.
on 8/17/09 3:40 am - Graham, WA
Thanks everyone, I had a Great Time.  It was really nice to meet so many new friends.  I really hope OH has it again in our area next year or at least not too far away.  Although, it might be kind of fun to travel a little and make it a "mini vacation".  :)

Thanks Again,

Chris

JeremyGentles
on 8/17/09 1:29 pm - Johnson City, TN
Happy to see that so many of you had a good time. It was great to meet all of you and hope to see you again! Let me know if I can help you in any way. Thanks again!

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Most Active