Dr. Hayami - Madigan?

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 2:03 am
Has anyone seen this doctor before? He is in the Internal Medicine clinic, I'm a bit worried about my pre-op clearnace - I was wondering if anyone else has had him because I am nervous he won't approve.... he's not my usual PCM or the one *****fered me

HELP!

Ash
newlisab
on 8/13/09 6:56 am
When is your appointment?
I wouldnt worry...you'll be fine kiddo!!!

Lisa ~ 
262/138
124lbs LOST =post op   size 2-4
-

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 10:45 am
My Appt is the 20th! I am still waiting on psych to call me, I'm going to call them tomorrow so I am REALLLLYYY close! 
LisaAnn
on 8/13/09 7:32 am - WA
Hi Ashley,

I believe if you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any medications then the internal medicine appt. is just part of your pathway course.

I am pretty sure he will just see what meds you are on and see how they relate to surgery, and if you should continue, dosage, etc...

You are getting close!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 10:46 am
Oh? I don't have any of those, so basically it's just a "good luck with your surgery" or whatever.. I don't know, I am nervous he is going to say no! 
mauringa
on 8/16/09 1:21 am - Lacey , WA
No need to worry---It is just a physical---they will send you to the lab for a little blood work all that came of mine was that my potassium levels where low and they called and said I could pick up my prescription for the potassium at the pharmacy---NO BIG DEAL----don't sweat the small stuff!

Maureen
Most Active