Who is going to the Seattle conference?

Tania I.
on 8/12/09 5:45 pm - McChord AFB, WA
Just looking to connect with some Madigan people going to the conference. I tried to drag my hubby along, to no avail and I don't want to ride this thing solo!!!!!!

Who's all going?? Better yet.. who wants to be my conference friend???

I'm not THAT crazy, I promise. Ok, I'm an army wife, I'm a little crazy. That happens to the best of us when we are left to our own devices for way to long!!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Helen_Anne
on 8/13/09 12:50 am - Bremerton, WA
I will be there.... AND I can be your conference friend.... there are 3 of  us WLS from my Virginia Mason Support group are staying together...

I am SO excited to meet up with other WLS patients... I am almost a year out... and I am SO happy with the changes that have occured this year...

I went on a 21 mile bike ride this week... and I would have NEVER been able to do that before!!!!

See you tomorrow...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Purple_Sparkles
on 8/13/09 8:09 am

Hey there darling! 
I am going + 2 other WLS friends from the East Side of the State! We will be there tomorrow for the clothing exchange and we are ready to meet/party with everyone! Yay!

We will be your buddies...yay you have already made 4!!! Keep your eyes peeled for sparkles/glitter and you will find me. lol =)

Yay I am almost 3 months out. Helen is my OHAngel and she is a doll..her group is a fun one too!!!

Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Most Active