Going for surgery

Nicki H.
on 8/8/09 2:00 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
A good friend of mine is having RNY Monday AM with Dr Brock at GH Bellevue.  Could you all send prayers her way??  She's been dealing with some sort of something this week be it a virus or nerves.  Lots of vomitting.  Her doc knows about it and surgery is still a go.  She has cardiac issues too.....her daughter and I will be waiting for her after surgery.

Please if you could just send some prayers, positive thoughts or whatever her way for a safe successful surgery!

Thanks ladies and guys out there too

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

jcheryld
on 8/9/09 3:44 am
A prayer has been said for your friend Nicole. Does she have an OH page where we can post on her surgery page?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Nicki H.
on 8/9/09 6:43 am - WA
Thank you.  She actually does have one, but she hasn't come on here.  I am sure she will once she has had surgery though. 

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Nicki H.
on 8/11/09 1:08 am - WA
Just wanted to follow up and let you all know that my friend Wendy has made it through surgery!!  Her surgeon was Dr Bock...not Brock like I thought.  I left her yesterday to sleep and am going back this afternoon to see her.  She was unable to get out of bed last night b/c her BP was too low and she was vomitting.  She is REALLY struggling with the gas pain.  Thinking that it's actual surgical pain and not gas she is using a ton of Dilaudid in her PCA.  Just wanted to let you all know to scoot over and make room:)  She'll be joining us on here soon hopefully.  I told here there is a TON of advise on here and it would be in her best interest to lean on this board atleast for the beginning!

Most Active