Clothing Exchange in Bellevue

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/3/09 6:13 am
DS on 09/27/23

WE HAVE A GOOD FRIEND WHO HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT EMAILS ABOUT BEING INVOLVED IN THE CLOTHING EXCHANGE!  IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE OK!  HER NAME IS KELLY WARNER, AND IF YOU ARE BRINGING CLOTHING AND/OR WANT TO HELP US OUT...EMAIL HER AT:
[email protected]    FOR INFORMATION.

WE REALLY WANT TO OFFER THE EXCHANGE, AND IT'S COMING UP FAST!

Thank you,
Kim
curiousasacat
on 8/4/09 7:58 am - WA
I'll be doing my best!  Will be checking my emails everyday! Countdown to August 14th for the clothing exchange at  the Obesity Help Event in Bellevue.  10 days to go and counting down!  Kelly
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/4/09 8:24 am
DS on 09/27/23
You won't be alone in this!  We have a few others who have volunteered and we will be bringing at least 4 staff members who can help also.  The exchange will be in Lake Quinault.  Parking is complimentary...be sure to tell the valet guys that you're with the OH conference...

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kim
Cheryl N.
on 8/4/09 12:12 pm - Des Moines, WA
On August 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM Pacific Time, Kim Gyurina wrote:
You won't be alone in this!  We have a few others who have volunteered and we will be bringing at least 4 staff members who can help also.  The exchange will be in Lake Quinault.  Parking is complimentary...be sure to tell the valet guys that you're with the OH conference...

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kim
Is the parking complimentary for both days?  Thanks

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/5/09 3:14 am, edited 8/5/09 3:36 am
DS on 09/27/23

Regarding parking, I'm going to paste below what I received from the hotel:

The discounted overnight self parking of $10 is with unlimited in and out privileges. The complimentary parking is only during the day time and during the weekend, not overnight. Both are at the same parking places. I hope this information helps.

In other words, if you come on Friday for the event and aren't staying at the hotel, you pay nothing. Then if you come back again on Saturday for the event and drive home after, you still pay nothing.  If you are staying you pay $10 per night, overnight.  I'm talking to the hotel right now, and will let you know the process in detail today.

NEW INFO AS OF 10:41

The self parking gates go up at 8p on Fridays for the weekend so anyone coming in anytime during the day that stays past 8p will not have any parking charges.  If they leave before 8p there will be charges but the first 3 hours are complimentary with validation (there is a validation machine on level 3 and in the lobby).

THERE IS NO DISCOUNTED VALET PARKING.

Thanks!
Kim
curiousasacat
on 8/5/09 12:58 pm - WA
I had gotten confused a bit  when you said "Lake Quinault".... FYI,  It's the name of the room on the third floor in the Westin Hotel.  Next door to "Payette Lake" and across from "Lake Sammamish" rooms.  I'm sure we'll all find it!

Kelly
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/09 9:47 am - WA
I have a question about the clothing exchange.  Do you find that it is mostly the larger sizes, 18/20 and above, that are exchanged?  Or is it all sizes?
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/5/09 3:19 am
DS on 09/27/23
We had a very large exchange in Chicago, and it seemed like just about every size was exchanged...we even had many items that still had the tags on them! 

Hope to see you there....
Kim
curiousasacat
on 8/5/09 12:48 pm - WA

FYI, I will be bringing lots of clothes Size 10 and up. (Petite and Medium).

Kelly

mese22
on 9/2/09 6:07 pm
WOW, I hate I missed this. Anything else like this coming up soon as I have a lot of clothes I can bring in to exchange

Most Active