just missed my one year Surgervirsary!

curiousasacat
on 8/1/09 6:57 am - WA

Omigosh,  I had not touched my emails lately and OH just sent an email saying Happy Anniversary 3 days ago... Here's an update. I've lost, well heck, I don't keep track of numbers anymore. I now weigh 136 lbs last time I saw. Wear a comfortable size 8 pants, 36B (my mom had given me a pair of bras that were too small for her.  It fits!  Wow....  I'd better go update my ticker as well. Seattle had been so unbearably hot that I've not exercised for a week or so.
Feels really great (when I'm not hit by my fibromyalgia (The WLS doesn't eradicate that, but it helps to be "lighter"))

Helen_Anne
on 8/1/09 9:32 am - Bremerton, WA
Kelly...

Congrats on your Surgiversary!!!  Just a year ago I was visting you in the hospital ... what a difference a year makes!

We still need to get together for that bike ride!!  I am in Chelan this weekend.. and we rode out the the State Park about 7am... then it got to hot to bike...

Congrats on your success!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Donna Childress
on 8/1/09 10:01 am - Maple Valley, WA
Congratulations on your Surgervisary!  Wow you're down to 136 - I hope I can do as well as you have!  Hope I can get down to a size 8 someday too.  What a dream!  I had my surgery a little over 2 months ago and seem to be stuck now in the high 180's - but even that sure beats being in the 200's.  Can't wait to hear back from you about our getting together to give each other exercise support.  I'm sure my fibromyalgia and other medical problems will appreciate the exercise and getting more weight off!  I sent you a personal email just a bit ago.

Donna/ragadolly

Most Active