Taking a poll - who is going to the August event and what is your focus

Pam M.
on 7/28/09 10:14 am - WA
I'm going. I don't know what to expect, but I'm excited to see Mary Jo Rapini from Big Medicine, and the cooking demonstration.

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

Cynthia H.
on 7/31/09 6:41 am - Renton, WA
I will be there, too.  My friend Chris and I are staying over Friday night, but not Saturday.  We both live fairly close so we can still stay late Saturday and then just go home to sleep.
I am really looking forward to some new food and cooking ideas.

See everyone there!!!!!!!!

Cindy  

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/09 9:54 am - WA

I am going, with a co-worker who is also a patient.  We are looking forward to it.  I can't afford to stay over, but will drive.  I am not sure about attending on Friday.  I am looking forward to it, and would love to do the clothing swap, but I am unsure about turning in my clothes and then either not finding anything I like, or anything in my style/size.

Still, I need a boost, and think this will be just the ticket!

Purple_Sparkles
on 8/4/09 12:00 pm
We (BFF & I) are coming for sure. I agree with Helen we need to do a lil OH WA Meet UP so we can put faces with names. I know on the itenerary it said we had dinner on our own or maybe it was a lunch.. That might be a good time! 
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
pnw
on 8/4/09 12:11 pm - Vashon, WA
 This is going to be great - if only to meet the locals!!  

I am not staying overnight either - cost factor is too high right now - hubby is laid off (with the balance of King County!).  As for Friday night - not leaning towards that either - only because I get up at 4 am to get to work and by 6 pm on Friday - I am toast!

So we are gong to venture out early Sat. morning.  Looking forward to a good time.  Maybe we need to carry a sign or something :D  I might have my hubby wear a Vashon shirt - you can always ask him 'where's Mary' - he gets that a lot

Until then
Mary - Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Most Active