Plastics in Bellingham/Seattle area?

ImJeniH
on 7/24/09 1:01 am - Katy, TX
Starting to think about some body work... Does anyone have any recomondations? I would prefer someone that has WLS experiance :)

Jeni......
Highest/Consult W/Surgery W/Current W/Goal W
348/303/298/159/149

rebeccaford
on 7/24/09 12:45 pm - Honolulu, HI
I've had 2 friends go to Dr. Egrari.  He does WLS body contouring...I've never met him, but I've seen his work.  Wow!  Check out his gallery.  There are photos of pre and post op of WLS patients.

http://www.egrari.com/
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

Helen_Anne
on 7/24/09 1:44 pm - Bremerton, WA
Dr Keith Paige from Virginia Mason has done lots of body work on WLS patients.... since Virginia Mason has been doing WLS since the 1980's.  He does great work... and will bill insurance with some plastic surgeons won't.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/26/09 4:57 am - Buckley, WA
I had my Tummy Tuck at UW , through the residency program . I have no cpmplaints about the care I recieved at UW , it was wonderful  . I wish my tummy were a little tighter . I hear everyone , everywhere says that . I had a major amount of skin removed , so i'm sure it's togh to know where to stop  . They will only do plastic ala-carte(one procedure at a time) at UW , in the residency program . Total the TT only cost me under $5000.00 . My next step (arms , breasts & skin in between) probably won't be done there , because of the ala-carte thing  .

Most Active