Any other Madigan AMC patients!

Tania I.
on 7/22/09 9:21 am - McChord AFB, WA
Hey everyone!

I'm Tania and I am due to have my surgery in the beginning of Sept. My husband is in the army, so I'm having mine at Madigan.

Any other Madigan patients out there?
Turtle13
on 7/22/09 9:30 am - WA
Hi Tania,

I am still going thru the Pathways classes at Madigan. I have a couple more classes to finish before I can meet with Meg and do the second half of the classes and evals. My husband is in the army as well.
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
LisaAnn
on 7/22/09 12:31 pm - WA
Hi Tania,

I too am still in the Pathway classes. I am HOPING to have my surgery around November! (Actually, I am hoping for sooner, but it will most likely be around November!)

Congratulations on having your surgery date!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Fr33P4m
on 7/23/09 12:02 pm, edited 7/23/09 12:02 pm
RNY on 12/04/12 with
I too am in the Pathways program at Madigan, 1 more class before I meet with Meg. My husband is retired Air Force.
corrineinwa
on 7/23/09 12:12 pm
I had surgery at Madigan almost 2 years ago.

24 September 2007
Dr. Sebesta - Madigan Medical Army Center (MAMC).
259.5/224.7/111
highest/day of surgery/current
 BMI 18.5 (5'5")

mauringa
on 7/24/09 2:27 am - Lacey , WA
Hey Tania
   I had surgery 4 weeks ago at Madigan---Welcome!

Maureen
jen.rae
on 8/19/09 3:50 pm
Hi! My husband is Navy so I'm just starting classes/evaluations (I'm not sure the use the term "pathways") at Naval Hospital Bremerton but will have my surgery at Madigan as they do not do it here. In fact, I will have to attend an information seminar at Madigan on Sept. 3rd. I don't start my 1st class until Sept. 2nd. We have to take 6 classes, do 2 psych evals, meet with the nutritionist at least 3 times, and attend at least one support group meeting before the opportunity to proceed further for approval.  Is that similar for you guys? I was told by my case manager that it will take 2-5 months for this to be completed. I don't even know at what point I get to meet with a surgeon and how long after the approval and meeting with a surgeon it will take to schedule surgery. Anyway...I'm rambling now. It's nice to "meet" you all and I look forward to joining you on this journey.

Jennifer
Most Active