I DID IT....

juicyprincess
on 7/20/09 1:20 am - Tacoma, WA

I did it, i quit my job. I start school August 3rd and quit work July 31st. Scarest thing i have ever done (well to date). But i am so excited!!! U will all have to come when i have my open house at my clinic (should be in March)....

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Helen_Anne
on 7/20/09 3:27 am - Bremerton, WA

Congrats!!!  And GOOD LUCK on School... what will you be studying?

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

juicyprincess
on 7/20/09 7:59 am - Tacoma, WA
OK, but dont laugh, i am excited. Massage therapy. I will be opening my practice in March and you will all be invited to my open house with free chair massages and or free certificates for a full hour massage...

Helen_Anne
on 7/20/09 8:43 am - Bremerton, WA

I am ALWAYS looking for a good massage therapist... it will be WONDERFUL to go to someone who has had WLS and understands some of the issues we have.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

S.A.R.A.
on 7/20/09 2:06 pm - Tacoma, WA
OMG... you are so brave!!! Best of luck in school and good riddens to that job... they dont know what they lost. I am a little envious of you right now... maybe someday I will figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Everytime I get the nerve to start looking someone leaves my team; I feel crippled to make a move without jeopardizing the team. It seems that I am the only one that thinks that way within my company.

I know you'll be great at your new adventure!

Talk soon!

~michelle 
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

juicyprincess
on 7/21/09 1:29 am - Tacoma, WA

your "team" is not your life, its not your family and if you were getting pleasure from it (your work/team) i would be like "yeah" but if you are miserable, time to fix it somehow. At least start asking yourself what you would like and just keep adding to the list until you are in a better place. I thought of you when i did this and thought how proud you would be =).

someday it will come to you (what you want to do)...

Cant wait to see you again.
j

dewy3
on 7/20/09 2:55 pm - Rochester, WA
WAY to GO!!  I will be there for your opening day.  I am so thrilled for you.  And March is my birthday month so it will be a wonderful treat for me too.  I am so happy for you. 

Cherryl (dewy3)

juicyprincess
on 7/21/09 1:30 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, i will be counting on you coming to see it all. We are both on new and suprising roads, eh! see you on monday (will you be there?)

newlisab
on 7/20/09 2:56 pm
WHoa!!  Major life change up ahead!!  I am in complete AWE of you right now- I wish nothing but success and Fortune for you!!!
juicyprincess
on 7/21/09 1:26 am - Tacoma, WA
thanks and nice to meet you =)

Most Active