Surgery date moved

ladyjake
on 7/16/09 11:55 am - Lacey, WA
Received a call today from Dr. Carter's office and due to a scheduling error, I will not be having my surgery on August 4th.  

They pushed the date back one week to August 11th. Oh well, as I always say, "Things happen the way they are supposed to happen. Even if we don't understand it or like it."

See ya on the other side of Skinnyville!!

Sheryl R.
on 7/16/09 1:22 pm - Buckley, WA
It maybe the way it's supposed to be, but still disappointing.  Hang in there!
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

Turtle13
on 7/16/09 2:01 pm - WA
I'm sorry to hear your date got changed. It is true, things happen when they are meant to happen. This gives you a couple more pain free days to spend with your family before they have to wait on you hand and foot. (I am going to milk it for all it's worth come my time. I told hubby, it is payback to the kids. LoL)
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
Cathy R.
on 7/18/09 1:17 am - yelm, WA
How disappointing still.  One more week of anticipation isn't always a bad thing.
Cathy R    
curiousasacat
on 7/18/09 12:05 pm - WA
Sounds like my experience, too! Scheduling error just pushed it another week, not counting the Tuesdays properly (they wanted the 3rd Tuesday and they had it on the wrong Tuesday...)   whatever.... it didn't matter anymore. Hang in there!

ladyjake
on 7/18/09 3:15 pm - Lacey, WA
Thank you ladies. I am just trying to be patient. No need to get bent out of shape over things I cannot control.
See ya on the other side of Skinnyville!!

newlisab
on 7/18/09 4:51 pm
Your attitude Rocks Lady!!!  I just know your going to be a Big loser soon!!!
mauringa
on 7/19/09 3:11 pm - Lacey , WA
Hey there---
   I am so sorry to hear about your date change---hang in there it is still just around the corner---and it will be here before you know it!!

your positive attitude is very refreshing and is something to aspire to---

Maureen
Most Active