new milestone...

sassietigger
on 7/16/09 6:25 am
I made it to a new number... 169...
I am just 13 lbs heavier now than i was when i was 14 and moved to america.  that just blows my mind.  i'm so excited for my new road... i think i'll go have a pedicure :) lol.

just wanted to share.
thanks for all your support.
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Beetle
on 7/16/09 7:19 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
WTGGGGGGG, Terri!

I bet it was our walk on Tuesday that did it  :-)  Let me report, everyone, that Terri is looking VERY good!

I'll cross fingers that those numbers are the staying kind, not the ones that like to tease you a few more times before they really settle.

Please cross fingers for me that I won't pile on too much weight in Germany in the next three weeks - their food is just too darn good and since I have no issues and not much restriction, it's going to be tough.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

sassietigger
on 7/16/09 4:24 pm

Thank You Karin :) *blush*

As for your trip... I will be thinking of you and I know that you'll do great... Who knows when you'll be back, so I say "enjoy yourself don't punish yourself".... all within reason.  By now you know what is a portion for yourself, be reasonable, be honest, and have fun :)
can't wait to see photos.... hopefully you'll share some ;) hint hint

~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

newlisab
on 7/17/09 5:52 am
Terri-
Thank you for sharing!!  That is an awesome accomplishment, one you SHOULD be proud of indeed!!!

You go get that pedicure!!!  have a great day!
ladyjake
on 7/18/09 3:22 pm - Lacey, WA
On July 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM Pacific Time, sassietigger wrote:
I made it to a new number... 169...
I am just 13 lbs heavier now than i was when i was 14 and moved to america.  that just blows my mind.  i'm so excited for my new road... i think i'll go have a pedicure :) lol.

just wanted to share.
thanks for all your support.
Congratulations on your milestone!! I know you are ecstatic about the scale moving downward. 

You go ahead and get that pedicure and then go get a smashing pair of strappy sandals to show it off. LOL

See ya on the other side of Skinnyville!!

Most Active