home from surgery...

jennay
on 7/13/09 4:11 pm
I got home this afternoon about 4 pm. Things went really well. The most severe pain is from the gas in my shoulders. Dr. Billing also repaired my hernia, so he mentioned that I might have some pain for a little longer due to that. Been sipping away on my water and broth today and having some popsicles. I've napped a lot too, usually it is a walk around the house, bathroom break, nap, repeat... Thanks to all of you who sent positive thoughts, I appreciate it!

Jen

Helen_Anne
on 7/14/09 1:00 pm - Bremerton, WA
Jen....

Congrats...  and Welcome to the Loser Bench!!!!

The first weeks after WLS is all about drinking water .... walking.... and trying to get all your protein in... some times it took me from  7pm to 9pm to get all my water and protein in...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

LisaAnn
on 7/14/09 4:11 pm - WA

Congratulations!!!! I hope the pain ends soon and you get to feeling more yourself!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

imursolem8
on 7/16/09 7:04 am - HERMISTON, OR
Congratulations!!!!  We have some similarities and I wanted to give you hope.I too had lapband, December 12th, 2008.  I started a little over 260, my goal is 150ish like you as well....as of today, I am 170 and feeling great.  I wish you great success on your journey!!!!!
Linda
jennay
on 7/16/09 8:56 am
Thanks so much for your reply!  I am feeling better and better each day, the shoulder pain was the worst of it so far, and it is gone now. You are doing so great, I would be so happy to be doing as well as you when I get that far out. I am originally from Oregon so it is also great to hear from a fellow Oregonian!  I'll try to keep current with my postings of progress. I'll be sure to let you know if I have any questions...

Jen
ladyjake
on 7/18/09 3:18 pm - Lacey, WA
Glad to hear that you are out of the hospital and that things went well. Definitely, keep us informed about your progress. When are do to return for your first followup appointment?
See ya on the other side of Skinnyville!!

Most Active