Help With Joining Forum

tamalam
on 7/13/09 6:45 am - Seattle, WA
Hi!  I'm currently in the process of having my Dr's office request approval from insurance.  My surgeon is Dr. Joseph Chebli, and there is a forum for patients from his practice (Northwest Obesity Surgery) here:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=1124312453

Normally I'm pretty tech savvy, but I can't find anywhere to join this forum.  I'd love to be connected there with other patients of his.  Do I need to be added from his office's end?  Any help would be much appreciated!

I also look forward to getting to know people on here!
Cathy R.
on 7/13/09 7:14 am - yelm, WA
On the Washington State Form go to find a Surgeion, select Bariatric and then select his name.  To the right of his picture you will see a hyper link to his form, which is the same URL address you show.  Hope this helps.
Cathy R    
bzlatich
on 7/13/09 7:49 am - Kennewick, WA
i dont know how to join that forum, it you figure it out let me know.

let me tell you that you have picked an #1 awesome Dr i have Dr Chebli and that him and his taff are super people, i had Rny in dec 08 and have lost 103 pounds, its the best thing i ever did for myself.

which surgery are you having?

i would love to become friends with you, there is a facebook for pateients of Dr Chebli, i will have to look on my facebook to give you the info Do you have a facebook? look me up if you do there are a bunch of us that have the same Dr on there. this facebook was started by his patients not the Dr office

email me at zlatichs@aol,com or look me up on facebook  my name is Barb Zlatich
Barb
Most Active