Sad news :-(

Beetle
on 7/14/09 4:00 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Thank you all for your kind words - I'm very glad that even though I can't stay in touch in person, at least I'll still be able to "see" you all on here.

I'll try to come to the Auburn group (line dancing session) next month, and perhaps I get to see a few of you tonight for the Srikanth group walk (Celebration Park, north parking lot, 6pm).

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Helen_Anne
on 7/15/09 3:12 am - Bremerton, WA

Karin...

I was SO Hoping that you could stay longer... I am SO thankfull for all pictures you have taken of us this past year..  And all the help and encouragement and wisdom you have passed our way here on OH.

Ummm... a trip to Australia.... that sounds like fun... my step daughter is in New Zealand... and if we get that far... we will NEED to come to Australia.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Kathy H.
on 7/15/09 1:10 pm - Kent, WA
oh, Karin. I'm bummed.

:(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Donna Childress
on 7/16/09 11:02 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Karin,

I just saw your post - I'm a little slow and haven't been on the site for a few days.  I'm so sad to see that you are leaving us.  You have been such an inspiration and it has truly been wonderful getting to know you at our Auburn meetings.  You will be dearly missed! 

But I have to admit - seeing Australia has always been a dream of mine.  Perhaps one of these days. 

Have a wonderful time in Germany!

Best wishes to you and your family and please do keep in touch! 

Donna

Sheryl R.
on 7/16/09 1:38 pm - Buckley, WA

Oh, man!  I was really looking forward to getting to know you better.  I'm glad I had a chance to meet you and am happy that we'll still "see" you here. :-)
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

seattledeb
on 7/17/09 9:55 pm
I remember you saying you hoped you would get to stay long enough to get the kids though school. I'm sorry that you have to go. Sounds like you are going to have a string of house guests though!
Take care..and good luck moving,
Debra T.
Most Active