Click & super supplements

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/17/09 1:29 pm - Buckley, WA
8 containers ? Wow ! I buy them 2 at a time . I wish they came in bigger containers . Did I mention I won a t-shirt from them . I submitted a recipe . So , now i'm a walking advertisement . lol . I love it , too . Are you going to the conference ? I'm always afraid i'm going to be a wall flower . Or , i'll find one person & follow them around like a puppy dog . lol . I'm looking forward to it . Even though my weight hasn't changed (yet) , I need to get back to basics . I think some of the talks/classes will do that for me . I may venture to Tacoma or Fed way , tomorrow afternoon .

lizzybear
on 7/18/09 5:16 am, edited 7/18/09 5:16 am - Olympia, WA
LOL - yep, 8 containers, well plus 2 at work and one that's open being used now.  I told you I'm seriously addicted to this stuff.  I got the last eight when they had the extra bonus of getting the single serving packs (before they started selling them), with $2 off and free shipping if you bought 2 containers.  I ran out one time and went through serious withdrawals for the three days it took more to get here.  I don't think I could survive that again.

I'm not sure about the conference.  I'd really like to go, but with being on a fire team, I can't know ahead of time if I can make it.  I really think you'll get some good motivation from the conference.  I know I walked away feeling much stronger about what I was doing after going to the LA conference.  I would have been a total wallflower, except I took my mom with me.  I missed some things I wanted to see because she wanted to go sight see and we went to see Wicked at the Pantages (of course the play was at the same time as Eggface & Melting Mama's cooking demo which was one of the biggest reasons I went!!).

I'm thinking of buying a ticket to go and then just hoping I'm in town to attend. 

BTW - I'm scheduled for my extended abdominoplasty with Dr. Schlenker and Dr. Said at Univ of Washington's Reconstructive Surgery Center on Wednesday, October 28!!!  Finally!!!  I am so beyond excited.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active