Introduction

jennay
on 7/8/09 2:20 am
Hello everyone! Just wanted to finally come out of the shadows (I've been lurking and learning since early this spring...) and introduce myself. My name is Jenny and I'll be having sugery on July 13- yep MONDAY...yay!

I am 33 years old, and have been overweight my entire life. I have a great boyfriend who has been with me through a lot of gaining and loosing. We live in Marysville. We are both animal lovers and have dogs, cats, 2 pygmy goats and a mini donkey. Dave restores hot rods and classic cars for a living and I am a school counselor. I am excited about my surgery (lap band) and what the future will bring. My surgeon is Dr. Billing. I have been doing lots and lots of research and this site has been very helpful.

I'm looking forward to being a more active participant once I have my band... thanks for listening!

Beetle
on 7/8/09 6:37 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Welcome to the board, Jenny. How nice that you've finally come out of lurking :-)

Have you found yourself a support group yet? Many people swear by them, they can make a big difference.

Wishing you all the best for Monday, and for the rest of your journey.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

jennay
on 7/8/09 6:40 am
Oh, yes I forgot to mention that. I have been attending the PSSC support group meetings here in Marysville.
LisaAnn
on 7/8/09 1:42 pm - WA
Welcome Jenny! I am Lisa and I live in Marysville too! Not too many of us this far north!

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

juicyprincess
on 7/9/09 1:16 am - Tacoma, WA
Sheryl R.
on 7/8/09 3:41 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Jennay,
Welcome to the board.  :-)
Surgery on Monday?  How exciting!  All the best to you.  Let us know how you're doing when you're up to getting on the computer afterward.
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

juicyprincess
on 7/9/09 1:15 am - Tacoma, WA
welcome and good luck..its quite a ride...hold and and we will be glad to welcome you to the LOSERS BENCH BABY!

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Helen_Anne
on 7/9/09 1:38 am - Bremerton, WA
Welcome to the Washington Board... we have a great group here... please let us know how your surgery went.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

rebeccaford
on 7/10/09 12:11 pm - Honolulu, HI
Hello!!  Welcome to the board.  Good luck on Monday.  You'll do great :-)
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

Angelina H.
on 7/10/09 2:29 pm
Very exciting!  Good luck to you and I will be keeping positive thoughts for you
Most Active