OT - Elizabeth Rae has arrived .

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/7/09 3:16 pm - Buckley, WA
    ElizabethRae001-1.jpg Elizabeth cropped picture by kathleen61

This is Elizabeth Rae , my new grandaughter . She was born on 7/06/09 , 7 lbs 8 oz , 19 inches long . Her Mommy & Daddy were both married previously . She has a 15 year old brother , 13 year old sister & a 3 year old brother . Now she unites the family like a ribbon , attached to all in the family .
    Ironically , her parents wanted her to be born on July 6th , but the doctor said that would be too soon . July 6th was my grandmothers birthday . Since Mommy would need a C-section , they picked another meaningful date , later in the month . Elizabeth had other ideas . lol . Thus she was born on my granmas birthday , afterall . Of course , she is adorable , as all newborns are . Now , I have 6 grandchildren . 3 girls & 3 boys .

sassietigger
    on 7/7/09 6:28 pm
    congratz kathy :)
    ~ Terri ~
     Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

PinkFlamingoes
    on 7/8/09 1:38 pm - Buckley, WA
    Thanks Terri .

Awterpop
    on 7/8/09 11:43 am
    Aw, she's absolutely beautiful.................CONGRATULATIONS!    
    Cindy       
    PinkFlamingoes
    on 7/8/09 1:43 pm - Buckley, WA
    Thanks Cindy .

Awterpop
    on 7/8/09 11:43 am
    Aw, she's absolutely beautiful.................CONGRATULATIONS!    
    Cindy       
    Courtney B.
    on 7/8/09 1:22 pm - Tigard, OR
    Congrats to you and the new addition to your family! She picked a fantastic day to come into the world because that is my birthday as well! Not that I am biased or anything lol. She is gorgeous though and im sure you will enjoy getting to know that new little bundle of joy :)

Courtney
    PinkFlamingoes
    on 7/8/09 1:50 pm - Buckley, WA
    Thanks Courtney . It is a special day . Happy belated birthday . It's really exciting that she was born on my Grandma's birthday .  Maybe she'll be a great baker & gardener , like my grandma . One can hope . It's been a long time since i've been around an infant . It'll be fun .

Sheryl R.
    on 7/8/09 3:43 pm - Buckley, WA
    She's beautiful!  It looks like she's smiling already. :-)
    Isn't being a grandma wonderful!
    Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

PinkFlamingoes
    on 7/9/09 3:15 pm - Buckley, WA
    Thanks Sheryl .
    I've been a grandma so long , I don't know life any other way . lol . I became a grandma at 32 . And have been raising two of my grandkids for over 8 years .

Most Active