AUBURN SUPPORT GROUP MEETING IS JULY 8TH, NOT THE 15TH

Donna Childress
on 7/7/09 7:19 am - Maple Valley, WA

Hi Everyone,

I just talked to Dennis and Merrilou regarding the Auburn Support Group.  The meeting is the 2nd Wednesday of the month which is tomorrow night July 8th.  A previous posting stated the meeting was to be held on the 15th of July.  JULY 15TH IS WRONG. 

Also, Amy will not be able to attend.  The meeting will be open discussion about anything and everything you want to discuss regarding weight loss surgery, before and after surgery, diets/portein vitamin requirements, problems, kudos, happy days, bad days, etc., etc., etc.  This meeting is for everyone that is thinking about weight loss surgery, has had surgery (any type), or even people that have had a family member or friend that has had surgery or is thinking about it and wants to know more. 

Very friendly group!  We meet at the Auburn Eagles on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm.  The adress is:  702 M Street S.E., Auburn, WA 98002.

For further questions please call Merrilou or Dennis at:  (253) 939-8865

P.S.  Donna/ragadolly is writing this for Merrilou because they are having computer problems

Beetle
on 7/8/09 4:56 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Thanks for that, Donna - I'll be there tonight.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Sheryl R.
on 7/8/09 3:38 pm - Buckley, WA
Darn!  I didn't see this in time!  I really wanted to attend this group.  I'll do my best to get there next month.
Sheryl
PS.  How are you doing now, Donna?

Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

Most Active