PSA: Seattle DS Support Group Meeting: Saturday, 11 July

Kathy H.
on 7/4/09 6:33 pm, edited 7/5/09 2:28 am - Kent, WA
This next Saturday is the Seattle area DS support group meeting. This month, Dr Rabkin is planning to attend to talk about the DS and revisions. From what I understand, he's also going to bring along a psychologist from the San Francisco area, so it should be really interesting.

If there are any lurkers out there *****ad and don't yet post, I encourage you to join us. We start at 3pm, and there have been times when we don't roll out of there until they kick us out at 10.

The meeting is held at 3pm in the back room of the Tukwila Sizzler Restaurant near Southcenter.

Those *****gularly attend the meeting are a terrific bunch of people that are very generous with sharing their experiences. I found this group to be invaluable when I was in research mode, and I find them every bit as valuable now that I'm two months post-op.

If for any reason you're hesitant to fly solo into the group,  feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to be your Meet and Greet.

~smiling~

Kathy H
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 7/8/09 9:19 am - WA
Hope to see you in Auburn tonight!

Merrilou G
Most Active