VM Seattle Support Group, Thursday July 2nd

tootsasue
on 6/30/09 12:58 pm
Just wanted to share that the Virginia Mason Seattle Support Group is this Thursday night, 6-8pm. The topic is "Holistic Approach to Fitness" by Monica Donald from Studio 122. They encourage that a holistic approach keeps the body balanced and strong. Exercise can be fun.

It is in the Lindeman Pavilion, first floor, rooms C&D. All are welcome.

Connie

Helen_Anne
on 6/30/09 11:59 pm - Bremerton, WA
This is where I go to work out.... I really like both Monica and Steven (the other co-owner of the S\tudo).  This is the first trainer that I have worked with that  makes exercise fun!  I know this may be hard to believe... but its true!

I hope you can come and hear Monica.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/1/09 11:05 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hi from OH events!  Be sure to remind your friends at the Support Group meeting to use Dr. Hunter's discount code for entrance to the OH event in Bellevue on August 14th and 15th!  We'd love to make some new friends!

It's going to be fun!

See you there!
Kim
jcheryld
on 7/4/09 2:15 am
Connie thanks for always posting the notices about VMMC groups. I'd like to attend the next Federal Way one, 7/22 right? Is it possible that day that I could weigh in on the Tanita?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

tootsasue
on 7/5/09 11:54 am
You are very welcome.

Yes the next support group meeting is in FW on the 22nd. You are welcome to use the tanita scale. Just remind me.

Most Active