***WEDNESDAY 15JULY2009 AUBURN SUPPORT GROUP MEETING***

Donna Childress
on 7/8/09 5:13 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi,

The meeting is tonight - July 8th, at 6:30pm at the Auburn Eagles, address 720 M St. S.E., Auburn, WA 98002.

It is always on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month.  There was a mistake on the previous post that stated the date as July 15th.  July 8th is the date.  This is Merrilou's Support Group Meeting and it is open to everyone at all phases of weight loss surgery support.  Newbies just wanting to learn more about surgery, all types of wls WELCOME, ole timers, etc. 

Also Amy will not be able to facilitate the meeting tonight as planned so the meeting will now be OPEN TOPIC - discussion about anything and everything.  Spouses/partners/friends - all welcome! 

Merrilou's computer having issues - so I'm replying for her.  If you do have further questions - please do contact Merrilou at:  (253) 939-8865

Wonderful and friendly group!

Donna/ragadolly

sassyree
on 7/8/09 5:54 am - WA

How long do the meeting run?  I'm trying to figure out if i need to drag my honey with me.  i hate to drive alone at night in cities i don't know well.

Thanks Sassyree

Beetle
on 7/8/09 6:27 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
It doesn't get dar****il way after 9pm and I'm sure we'll be done by then, so don't worry about it.

Just in case we're all chatty and don't want to go home, you could always leave while it is still light outside. We'd love to have you there.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Laurie Landy
on 7/8/09 9:37 am - Puyallup, WA
Oh darn I won't be able to make it tonight on such short notice and I have a prior apt.  I will try next month.  I look forward to meeting you Donna!!!  So next month should be Aug 12th right?

Most Active