***WEDNESDAY 15JULY2009 AUBURN SUPPORT GROUP MEETING***

maxs_mom
on 6/30/09 3:33 am - Auburn, WA

I have volunteered to facilitate the July meeting and the topic will be...drum roll please...

“THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT YOU"

This will be an interactive discussion where participants will have the opportunity interact to discuss self image, how to accept compliments graciously, how to dissuade comments or inquiries that are too personal, etc. 

As many of you know, the monthly Auburn Support Group, hosted by Merrilou (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/merrilou/) recently changed both date and location.  Monthly meetings are now held the second Wednesday of every month at the Auburn Eagles from 6:30 - 8:00 PM.

Mark your calendars now for Wednesday July 15, 2009 at 6:30 PM!

Amy

Beetle
on 6/30/09 3:51 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Amy, that sounds fabulous!

The meeting is a mere two days before our trip, but I'll try to be there if I can help it.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Donna Childress
on 7/8/09 4:37 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hello everyone,
The Auburn/Eagles/ Merrilou's Support meeting is on July 8th at 6:30pm.  It is NOT on the 15th of July.  The Auburn Eagles address is:  702 M St. S.E., Auburn, WA 98002.
Amy will not be able to conduct the meeting afterall.  The meeting will now be open discussion about anything and everything YOU want to discuss.  Meeting is open to everyone regardless of type of surgery you have had or are seeking to have.  We love newcomers! 
Please call Merrilou (Group Leader) for further questions at (253)939-8865

sassietigger
on 6/30/09 4:10 pm
if i'm off i will be there ..... and it sounds like a fabulous topic.... good thinking amy :)
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 7/2/09 8:16 pm - Auburn, WA
Laurie Landy
on 7/5/09 5:20 am - Puyallup, WA
Hello Is this an open meeting?  I had Prox lap rny 4/23 with Doc Oh.  I would like to attend your meeting.  Please advise if it is open to the "public"  Thanks Laurie

pam H.
on 7/5/09 3:20 pm - Renton, WA
 Hi Laurie! This is a really nice group. It is welcome to pre and postops of any WLS types of any surgeons. I hope you can come. I missed last month but I'm going to try to get to this one.

maxs_mom
on 7/5/09 5:40 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi!   As Pam indicated in a response, this is an open meeting - all sergery tyopes, pre-ops, post-ops, surgeons, facilities, etc are welcome!

Donna Childress
on 7/6/09 11:08 am - Maple Valley, WA

Hi Amy,

I'm confused!  I thought these meetings were now on the 2nd Wednesday of the month - July 15th is the third Wednesday of July.

So is this meeting on the 8th of July (the 2nd Wednesday) or on the 15th of July (the 3rd Wednesday). 

Please let me and everyone else know.  I don't want to miss it.

Donna/ragadolly

sassyree
on 7/8/09 5:01 am - WA

I want to come and check out this meeting please clarify which date it is on again. i want to be sure and not miss it.

Most Active