Anyone seen / heard from Forevrtaja???

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/30/09 3:36 am
I talked to her a while back about starting an Olympia group, but am a bit worried because she was recent post-op, and I haven't seen anything from her for a while.

I hope she's just enjoying her new weight loss and the beautiful weather, but am a little worried that maybe she's not feeling well. Anyone know?
Forevrtaja
on 7/1/09 2:47 am
Hi There, I am ok, in fact just saw your PM.  and yes, was really really sick for a while (having dense protein issues)

Life is crazy here at the Visitor & Convention Bureau and doing hair on the side!!! 

I am still working on getting a place for us to meet.  I have 2 places but both are restaurants (kind of an oxy moron for WLS support group) lol.

I should have info shortly.  Will PM you and see when and if you want to meet up for lunch soon.

Your very sweet to be concerned.  I will do better at communication 8)
I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 7/1/09 4:08 am
I'm relieved, and wasn't trying to "poke" you about finding a meeting spot, lol.

I knew you were having protein issues when we met, and I'm a natural worrier with no kids to worry about so it gets projected onto everyone else.

BTW, if there is something I can do to check into the restaurants, I'd love to help.
Forevrtaja
on 7/1/09 7:58 am

Hey sometimes everyone needs a good "poke".  LOL

I will call you Friday (I'm off) and we can chat.

I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
Most Active