I'm home (XPOST)

mauringa
on 6/28/09 12:13 pm - Lacey , WA
  Hi all---I am home and all went well---

I was force to shower the morning after by a very good friend---and I am so thankful she was there to push me---LOL--Saturday was smooth sailing----Saturday night however was very painful---but after a shot of Toroidal (spelling?) I was feeling much better and took back my half hearted refusal to leave the hospital--LOL---a couple of those Dr's are cuties---can't blame a girl for wantin to stay awhile!  But seriously I am very glad to be home!

Thanks for all your well wishes and support!

Maureen

micheleshelly
on 6/28/09 1:15 pm - Yelm, WA
Maureen,
Glad to see you are home and all went well and it sounds like you are in pretty good spirits.
I bet your kids are happy to have you home with them.
Michele
dupont
on 6/28/09 1:15 pm
Okay, that is hilarious.  I work with those cuties....and I'm sure they will appreciate the fact that you were compelled to stay in house because of their good looks! (not!) lol
Toradol is a wonder, isn't it!  Best migraine drug there is....and not a narcotic.
I hope you continue to do very well.  I wasn't there the day you had your surgery, but I'm glad you are home.
D.
rebeccaford
on 6/28/09 1:57 pm - Honolulu, HI
Hi Maureen!  Glad to hear you are home.   Sounds like everything is going well.  I'll second the "cutie" doctors.  Even though they made me stay a few extra days, I still love 'em. 

Keep sipping your fluids and walk when you can.  It will help get that bloated feeling...well, I had the bloated feeling and massive fluid retention. 

My emotions were up and down constantly, too, my mom said.  I don't remember, but if your family starts freaking out on you, know that it will pass.

Keep posting, girl!  You are on your way :-)
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

newlisab
on 6/28/09 3:14 pm
Oh good your home!!!!  I was worried about ya!!!  So glad to see your doing well and soon on the road to good health!!!
Maureen K.
on 6/28/09 10:21 pm
SO glad you are home safe and sound with the family.....

Hand on Sista it is going to be a wild fun exciting ride from here on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to ya soon.

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

Maureen C.
on 6/29/09 10:04 am - Halethorpe, MD
Glad you're doing well!!!!
Maureen C. 

Most Active