Seven Months Post-Op: Down 148 Pounds

Alan S.
on 6/21/09 6:18 pm - Saint Michael, MN
Hello My Fellow WA OH'ers!

I am over seven month's post-op, and I am down 148 pounds.  I work out almost every day and have been increasing the intensity of my workouts in order to stay at an aerobic level.  Currently, I am jogging for 30 minutes on the treadmill every other workout, and using an eliptical rider on the alternate days.  I am very happy with being able to jog again on the treadmill, and I plan on "graduating" to jogging out on the open road soon.  I am SO looking forward to this, since I work in Seattle (lots of beautiful jogging trails) and live in Minnesota (with a lot of nice parks and trails there too).

Here are two pictures I took in early June, 2009 (my 7 month's post-op pictures) - both pictures were for my oldest son's high school graduation.   I love the pictures, although the second picture is proabbly not a very good "post-op" picture since I was wearing a Seattle Mariner's windbreaker... hahaha!

LisaAnn
on 6/22/09 2:07 am - WA
Congratulations! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

micheleshelly
on 6/22/09 7:20 am - Yelm, WA
You look great!. Looks like a great day of celebrations for your family. Looks like you have a boy to be proud of as well.
Thanks for Sharing,
Michele
Most Active