Anyone have experience with Dr. Kelly Clin*****irkland WA?

lori86
on 6/20/09 8:42 am - Bothell, WA
Hi,
I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with Dr. Kelly Clin*****irkland WA? If yes, was it good, bad, etc? What type of surgery did you have and how long ago.
Thanks
scott54
on 6/20/09 11:11 pm - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
Lori - I do not have personal experience but here is a link to OH testimonies:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+p rofile+Kelly+Clinch+nnr.html

Hope it helps.
Scott
MissKasey
on 6/21/09 4:55 am, edited 6/21/09 4:56 am - Bothell, WA
I just had my lap band surgery with Dr. Clinch a little more than a week ago...Two weeks before that he was my surgeon for my gall bladder removal. He is very good.  Follow the Doctor's instructions :)

I have and I have dropped 12 pounds so far.

He is wonderful!  His nurses can be challenging but in the end they are pretty good. We didn't start out on the best foot so to speak.

However, stay on top of your information and appointments and don't rely on anyone but yourself to do follow up. Follow up with them no matter how much it annoys them, make sure they have received your information from appointments, insurance and so on.

There is a story behind that and I can email you some time....but in the end all turned out great!

Hope this helps!!

Miss Kasey
Day of surgery 292/Current 279/ Goal 180

lori86
on 6/21/09 7:29 am - Bothell, WA
Miss Kasey
Thanks for your reply and congrats on your weight loss thus far.  I actually had gastric bypass April 2004 (proximal  RNY).  The surgeon who did my surgery has since retired and I recently found out I have a partial blockage in my intestines as well as some leasions. I was referred to Dr. Clinch since he also does gastric bypass as my stoma is also wide open even though I was and always have been completely compliant with pouch rules, taking my vitamins, protein first, no water during a meal and not for 30 - 45 min afterwards. I know my insurance will pay for the surgery regarding the blockage and leasions but I'm not sure yet about repairing my stoma.  I had to pay 100% cash originally.

I would really like to have you email me the "story" behind what happened with you, your appointments, etc. you referred to. I'll look fwd to hearing more.  Since I need to have a few procedures done I need to know that I have the absolute best doctor there is to be doing them...even if I have to go into Seattle, Portland, etc. 

jodi_b
on 6/25/09 11:14 am - Bellevue, WA
 I don't have any experience with Dr. Clinch but wanted to recommend Dr. David Lauter.  He is my surgeon and comes highly recommended by many on Obesity Help.  His website is http://laparoscopynw.com/
Jodi
410/236/175

Most Active