Upcoming OH event...Chicago rocked!!!

Lee Ann B.
on 6/18/09 4:10 am - Indianapolis, IN
DS on 11/14/12
If you have not already signed up to go....do it now! You will have a blast and walk away with such a wealth of information!!!! We made alot of new friends and memories we are still laughing about! You will not regret it folks!!!  Some of us on the Indiana and Kentucky boards have posted pics...check them out! Lee Ann  aka Bariatric Babe

ChristieS
on 6/18/09 5:55 am - Camby, IN
Hi everyone!  I live a long ways from Seattle, but just wanted to say something -

If you are "sitting on the fence" about whether to attend the conference, just do it!!!

I just got back  from the conference in Chicago - it was awesome!  Kim and her husband did an fantastic job, and Bo is the best emcee ever!

The presenters are fantastic, and there is so much fun, information, fellowship, and inspiration - you won't want to miss it!  We were all sad when it was over and time to go home.

It is SO very worth it.

Thank you Kim and Bo for a wonderful time in Chicago - hope to see you in Indy next year (hint, hint.....)!

Twilighttwilight addict

yorkiemom
on 6/18/09 8:13 am - Pittsboro, IN
Hello from Indiana. I too attended the OH Chicago event and it was fantastic! If at all possible please go. It was so informative and fun! Kim, her hubby and Bo were awesome! I loved all of the presenters. Jana
IAMASWEETHEART44
on 6/18/09 2:01 pm - aurora, IN
Hi you all
I got to attend the event in Chicago and it was great,everyone is in the same boat either they have had surgery or are thinking about it.
We are all brothers and sisters in the fight against weight loss.
I had the time of my life from the girls i roomed with from Ky to my Ind friends and the ne ones i made while there i came away from Chicago with confidence something i hav never had before and the knowledge gained whileattendind.
Kim and her hubby are great but girls Bo is the best funny and very charming...
It is a once in alife time chance go for it and enjoy,i even got a make over and foundprotein bars that taste awesome.
Go and have fun .................................................................................
Laurakybelle
on 6/19/09 3:28 pm - KY
The Chicago OH event was awesome.  I enjoyed the weekend entirely.  But I was awe struck by some of the stories that I heard.  It's inspiring what some people have gone through and how much weight they'd lost.  And it was a group that had attained or were on the way to attaining their goals.  The smiles were fabulous.

If you're thinking about going but not sure, sign up.  It's well worth it.

Laura

dawn_needs_to_loos
e

on 6/20/09 4:24 am - KY
 you guys the  OH event was awesome...
you really should take the day and attend it...
It was inspiring to listen to Bo, and Bo and Kim did a great job of making people feel welcome...
It was inspiring to see Bo talk about his struggles with weight, he was amazing... all the speakers were...  PLEASE PLEASE.. GO... you wont regret it...
  We made lifelong friends that weekend!! trust me!!!
When u see Bo.. ask him about his "memories" of chicago!!!
dawn

First 80.5 pounds lost with 3cc's in a 14 ccband now at 7cc's in 14cc band

Most Active