OH Conference really was a boost!

Tracy S.
on 6/18/09 8:15 am - Marion, IN
You guys are in line for the upcoming conference in your area.  I have to tell you, I went to the Chicago one and came away with such a renewed spirit!  I felt so uplifted and so inspired.  The vendors were all great and gave away some very nice things.  The sessions were all so informative.  The staff was amazing.  Bo is adorable and the funniest guy I have met in a long time.  He made everyone feel so at ease and welcome.  Kim and Dave were great at organizing and helping everyone with information.  They didn't sit down all weekend I bet!  Tim and Jeremy were great to talk to as well.  Sean did a great job with inspiring others to be support group leaders. 

You will have so many questions but this is the best place ever to have them all answered.  I can't wait to go to another conference.

Grab a friend and go.... you won't regret it!

Huge hugs,
Tracy

OH Support Group Leader 
RNY 296# 5/28/08    Panni removal 150# 3/8/10

Donna Childress
on 6/19/09 4:36 am - Maple Valley, WA
Glad you had so much fun and learned so much.  I'm getting all signed up with both my sisters attending too and I'm even going to be a "vendor."  Looking for a fun and exciting weekend!  I've been chatting back and forth with Kim and she is wonderful!

Hopefully I can attend more conferences in the future too!

Thanks!

ragadolly/donna

Most Active