SHE LIVES....

maxs_mom
on 6/16/09 8:51 am - Auburn, WA
I know it's been a while; I can hardly believe it's been over a month since I hurt my hip/went on vacation/got sick/etc. 

I had my "6 month post-op" today...it was actually more like 7 months, but hey, who's counting?  I've lost 156 pounds since 10/01/2008 (116 pounds since surgery on 11/19/2008).  That's a otal loss of over 25 BMI points, a change in clothing size from 5X ( at plus size shops) to XL (at regular retailers), and too many other important figures to list!  To say that I am extremely pleased with my weight loss would be an understatement! 

I'm still recuperating from my vacation and trying to get back into the swing of things!  I need to get on the ball and get re-involved with OH, support groups, etc.  More to come; that's a promise and a threat!

~Namaste~

Amy

Donna Childress
on 6/16/09 9:01 am - Maple Valley, WA
Aimee you are doing terrific and looking so great!!!!  Way to go girl.  I hope I can have as much success as you!  All my bad bugs seem to be gone - ear, sinus, and bronchial infections after lots of antiobiotics.  Now I'm left with bad grass and pollen allergies and asthma.  This year seems particularly bad for me with the allergies!  From what I've heard for many other people too.  If you're back up to doing something again - like a movie and light lunch, or mall walking, or whatever, let me know.  I had a blast with you before my surgery doing the Puyallup spring fair.
Give me a call when you feel up to it!  (425) 432-0156

ragadolly/donna

Kathy H.
on 6/16/09 1:40 pm - Kent, WA
hey, THERE she is!!

We missed you at the DS group on Saturday, little missy!

What a great update, and what fantastic progress you've made! Your success is amazing, and you're looking fantastic!

xoxo

Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Kathy P.
on 6/16/09 4:16 pm - Port Orchard, WA

YOU LOOK LOVELY! Hope you start feeling better and recuperated soon!

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
sassietigger
on 6/16/09 5:39 pm
if i could make a wolf whistle sound online i'd be doing it right now... damn girl you look freaking fabulous.  i know i just saw you... but still i just have to say that you look hot :)

hope you are feeling so much better soon....

take care girlfriend xx
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 6/16/09 11:42 pm - WA
"O" MY GOSH! You look "GREAT" Hope to see you soon!

Merrilou
Dapme
on 6/17/09 1:48 am - kingwood, TX
You really are the INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMAN!

I am so happy for you! Srikanth must be in awe!

We did miss you last saturday....we need to catch up!

xoxo
Denise
Susan O.
on 6/18/09 9:54 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Amy!
   Glad to hear from you. Hope you are doing much better now & also hope to see you Monday.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Amy R.
on 6/22/09 9:07 pm
Wow Amy!  As always - what an inspiration!  Isn't it great to finally feel better? I'm several weeks and about 20lbs behind you, but I just FEEL so much better!  And I will never forget your kindness for bringing that bag of goodies to the hospital when I had my surgery.  You probably weren't even fully recovered from your own surgery and didn't even know me, yet you still made the time to drop that stuff off! 

Hope to see you around again sometime soon!
the other amy
Most Active