Grrrr!

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/09 7:02 am

I'm sorry y'all but I need to vent!! Why do you have to wait so freakin long at the office for your appointment??? I showed up 15 minutes early (which is also known as polite) and ended up waiting an entire hour and 20 minutes to be seen!!! I work and have a life and would rather not sit inside waiting for a doctor to show...

I feel better, thanks

rebeccaford
on 6/15/09 11:56 am - Honolulu, HI
Who is your doc?
Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

Kathy H.
on 6/16/09 1:45 pm - Kent, WA
When this happens to me, I tell myself that either the doc had an emergency, or... more likely ... has taken additional time answering questions that someone had, and their appointment ran long.

I console myself with the thought that the doc took additional time with me when **I** had a bunch of questions. Dr Shrikanth is notorious for being late on his appointment schedule... is that your doc? When I had a consult with him, he spent time with me... making sure I got all my questions answered. I appreciated that sooo much. No bum's rush out of his office!

If your doc is always running late, then try to book your appointment early in the day before he or she has a chance to get so far behind.

Sorry you're feeling put upon.

Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Most Active